ORC - F1 2017 EUXBL / 2. Test Race at Austria (15 Sep.)

• Sorry brah i think this week it was aranged poor or something last week went perfect

There must come rules also For host , must wait 12/15 min to start the session ,just to give everyone the chanse to join the session/lobby . That was the problem this week ill talk to host ,and that this not happens in a league race gr RO roberto

• There must come rules also For host , must wait 12/15 min to start the session ,just to give everyone the chanse to join the session/lobby . That was the problem this week ill talk to host ,and that this not happens in a league race gr RO roberto

Totally agree there Roberto but i was in the lobby at 6pm(uk) next thing half the ppl left i jump out to go into a diffrent lobby (sure you sent me 2 invites) i go into the 2nd 1 and the thing had started already.

Some ppl are on this discord thing am telling them in there (wilsonater18 runs the discord thing) am sure he was the host last night for the race and am even saying to him whats going on but i got no reply in discord either another lad on discord said he joined the lobby but it said he was banned(no idea how that works)